As the school year is coming to an end, thousands of high school students will be pursuing higher educations. With RedOrum’s goal to help companies become more informed about technology, we’ve taken this initiative to the community as well. We are pleased to offer our first Scholarship Award to help encourage further development in education and technology creativity and advancement.
Purpose of the Scholarship: To provide financial assistance to a high school junior or senior with an interest in pursuing a future in technology.
One, $500 scholarship towards a higher education in the field of technology
Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for the scholarship. The candidate must:
- Reside in the San Diego South to North County areas
- Graduate high school in 2016 or 2017
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Have participated in a relevant project, event, or experience related to technology
Application materials must be received by June 12, 2016 to email@example.com, in order to be considered. The following materials should be submitted:
- A completed application form (attached below)
- A 500 word or less explanation about a past project, experience, or event related to technology (please include the following):
- How the project impacted your future goals
- What you learned from the project
- Media attachments pertaining to the project (photos, videos, websites, portfolio, etc.)
- A copy of the student’s transcript
- Copy of college acceptance (optional/if available)
Recipients will be selected based on project relevancy and content provided in the essay. All scholarship applicants will be notified of the final decision by the end of June. Contact ptenggara@nullRedOrum.com for questions or concerns.
Download the application below:
Download the flyer below: