With the help of RedOrum’s disaster recovery plan services, you can protect your work from any unforeseen events.
Can you imagine going into work one day, turning on your computer and finding out that all of your files, data, images—everything—is gone?
A similar situation happened to a professional photographer and native of Oakland, California. Jennifer Little’s home was broken into recently where the burglar(s) stole 8 cameras and 21 hard drives in which contained nearly 70,000 digital photographs.
The article in which Little explained her tragedy reads:
“’I’ve actually lost about ten years worth of work,’ Little told KPIX 5. ‘That’s pretty much my entire professional production since I finished graduate school in 2005 and I lost all the work I ever digitized.’”
Little had brought duplicate copies of hard drives from her work office to her home to prepare for a presentation she was giving the following week. To make matters worse, it was the day after she decided to bring all of the duplicate drives in one location that the burglary happened.
The feeling of walking into your personal home and realizing your most prized possessions were stolen is incomparable. This is especially heart wrenching when it comes to losing business files and data you’ve worked so hard on even though you preformed multiple backups along the way.
There are several recovery plan options available, all of which ensure your work is being protected from unforeseen accidents or causes.
- CREATE A DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN
RedOrum offers Cloud Backup, which prevents any lost data, files, images, etc. for both your business and personal life.
Cloud Backup includes special perks such as:
- Data automatically stored offsite
- Instant recovery of data after an unexpected issue
- Access to stored data from any computer with Internet connection
- Able to manage and monitor all components of server data protection
- Minimized risk of downtime during business hours
- ADOPT A COLOCATION HOSTING SERVER
With RedOrum, you have the option of protecting your work through colocation hosting, plus, we provide the big three necessities: Power, Cooling and Internet Bandwidth.
WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES OF A LARGE IT DEPARTMENT WITHOUT THE HIGH COSTS!
With colocation hosting, you are able to:
- Host your own private cloud (managed or unmanaged)
- Own a dedicated backup site for disaster recovery
- Control web applications and any business related software
- Access your website just as you would access the web
- Own your own server machinery and software without worrying about maintenance issues
- PREPARE A MANAGED BUSINESS CONTINUITY
Businesses that do not have plans for a worst case scenario may not be able to maintain a high level of employee productivity, customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
Because unexpected disasters or events can happen at any moment, we at RedOrum specialize in plans that will help prepare, plan and prevent any disasters or unwanted issue that can increase downtime.
Our wide range of proactive and event-driven manage services can provide the capabilities you need in order to meet your business’s continuity and resiliency goals.
Don’t lose all your hard work over unpreparedness! Prevent your business from being affected by any unwanted disaster or event with the help and expertise of RedOrum.