Have you accidentally pressed the send button and ended up sending something you really did not want to send? We have all run into this problem at least once in our lives. Luckily, there is a way out of this.
If your using Gmail you are in luck. Here’s what to do:
- Login to your Gmail account
- Find the Gear symbol in the upper right corner
- In the drop down box, click on settings
- Click on Labs
- Gmail labs page will appear
- Scroll down to Undo Send
- Click Enable
- Save changes at the bottom
After this process, the next time you send a message, an undo option will appear each time.