Humans are visual beings and so when you are trying to get a point across, having good visuals are essential. However, you don’t always have to hire a designer to do the work! Below are 7 free tools that can help take your graphics to the next level:
- Coolors – Easiest tool when it comes to color schemes.You simply press the spacebar to generate endless options that complement each other. If you like a color you can lock it and keep searching.
- Type Genius – After you have your colors set, you will need a font set. This tool lets you put together font combos and see how they appear.
- Pexels – The next step is to find images. With Pexels there is a great selection of high resolution photos that you can easily download.
- Picmonkey – Once you find an image, this tool is a great way to edit your pictures for free. It not only has the basic editing tools but you can also get creative with borders, filters, and stickers.
- Canva – this is the perfect tool for creating the perfect layout. It allows you to design social media graphics and other marketing materials. They also provide beautiful templates.
- Snapseed – this app lets you edit photos on the go. One benefit of this is that you do not have to transfer pictures between your computer and back
- Visme – Users can create interactive and animated infographics without having experience. They have many templates available that make it easy to make infographics and images that can enhance your marketing strategy.