Are you looking to build your business’s presence online? Find out which type of web hosting service is the best fit for your business.
Today, the most effective way to promote your business is through the web. RedOrum provides assistance in choosing the best hosting service for your particular business so you can continue to grow quickly and efficiently.
WHAT IS SHARED WEB HOSTING?
Shared web hosting is when a company provides space for individuals or other companies to host files for a website, and provides the Internet connection required so that other computers (individuals) can access those files.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER?
A Virtual Private Server, or VPS, is a type of web hosting that divides a server into virtual servers. Each of those virtual servers are separate from one another so that they act as their own independent server.
SHARED WEB HOSTING
· Easy and cheap way to start your own web page
· Provides server space
· Provides Internet connectivity to the World Wide Web
· Great for website testing purposes
· Slow website load time
· Possibility of website/server crashing
· Minimal storage space
· Resources are limited to 1% CPU utilization
· Limited ability to handle medium levels of traffic
· May be affected by other websites
VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER (VPS)
· Secured hosting environment
· Better control of server
· More flexible and powerful than a shared account
· Managed VPS (Bonus offered through RedOrum)
· Advantage of installing and accessing third party resources
· Limited ability to handle high levels of traffic
· Requires more technological knowledge
HOW CAN WE AT REDORUM HELP?
Whether you are looking for a reliable source to host your website or in need of a VPS, RedOrum is here to provide!
Compared to other hosting companies, we at RedOrum provide web hosting and VPS services that reflect the best in price, flexibility and intelligent support.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUILD A BIGGER PRESENCE ONLINE, CONTACT REDORUM TODAY!