New Microsoft products have been released this week and they are changing the technology game!
After much anticipation, Microsoft unveiled their new high-tech products which are undoubtedly both useful and unique.
WINDOWS 10 SOFTWARE UPGRADE
The latest Windows update is now available and it’s free. There are two ways to get Windows 10:
- Upgrade your computer
- Buy a new PC
SURFACE PRO 4 TABLET
The new Surface Pro 4 is a tablet that is able to transform into a laptop. Some of its key features include:
- Thinness with proportions of a sheet of paper
- Multi-position Kickstand and improved keyboard
- Light and powerful
- Able to run multiple programs at the same time
- Connects effortlessly with other devices
- Surface Pen friendly
SURFACE BOOK LAPTOP
Designed to be used with touch, a Pen or mouse, the Surface Book is the first of Microsoft’s kind. This powerful laptop has special features including:
- 3 different configurations
- Portable clipboard
- Graphic horsepower
- Limitless apps
- Mobile studio
- 16GB of memory
MICROSOFT BAND WRIST WATCH
The Microsoft Band 2 continuously keeps track of your heart rate, burned calories and quality of sleep. Other features include:
- Email, calendar, call alerts and texts on the go
- Tracking for biking, golf, running and more
- Full color curved display
- 11 sensors such as GPS, UV monitor and barometer
- Capable of working with Windows Phone, iPhone and Android
LUMIA 950 and LUMIA 950 XL
The Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL are the latest Microsoft phones with high-end features and premium designs. With the same capabilities as a computer and up to 32GB, these two phones are to be released soon.
Beginning its first shipping stage in the first quarter of 2016, the Microsoft Helolens are the first released holographic computer with high-definition holograms.
Are you interested in purchasing any of Microsoft’s new products?
We can help you throughout the process and answer any questions you may have about a product!