Every social media site has specific ways to post that work best for the followers. If you are utilizing Instagram as one of your main channels, here are some tips:
- Show your expertise – to position yourself as an expert in the field it is good to share tips, hacks, and shortcuts. You can share tips as infographics or 15 second videos of you talking.
- Inspire with success stories – As a business owner you have a lot of words of wisdom to share. You could talk about strategies for achieving success and share before and after images
- Make them smile – You can always brighten someone’s day with a simple image or joke. Make sure the joke is not controversial however
- Raise the curtain – Show the behind the scenes of your business and how it is developing. Posting a quick video could be effective.
- Sell the solution to their problems – People often go to social media to seek both mental and physical health. Give them the inspiration they need to achieve a better life. Even though this is not related to the business it will help establish greater relationships