Our private email hosting service provides Microsoft Exchange like features for the entrepreneur and small to medium size business. The service provides a two layer anti-spam and anti-virus control, strong email policy enforcement for blacklist protection, desktop, web mail, and mobile synchronization technologies, enterprise features made readily for you.
Take advantage of the protection and the technology:
10GB per mailbox – $5/mo ($60/year)
|E-mail Hosting Prices||Annually||Biennially||Order|
|10GB per mailbox||$60||$120|
|20GB per mailbox||$120||$240|
|30GB per mailbox||$180||$360|
|40GB per mailbox||$240||$480|
|50GB per mailbox||$300||$600|
Or contact us and we can come up with different scenarios and pricing to best fit you and your organizational needs.
Enjoy increased mobility, full collaboration features and synchronize your email, calendars, tasks, and notes with the latest smartphones from anywhere there is an Internet connection. In addition to full Microsoft Outlook and mobile integration, SmarterMail delivers an industry-leading Webmail interface that makes use of drag-and-drop, keyboard shortcuts, pop-up windows, snapping panes, splitters, and tab controls.
Direct Push Synchronization
Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync simplifies synchronization by eliminating unnecessary technologies required by other synchronization methods.
Automatically Sync Mailboxes and Smartphones
Although SmarterMail includes synchronization capabilities, the Exchange ActiveSync add-on is the only synchronization method that uses direct push technology to automatically provide users with over-the-air access to all of their emails, calendars, tasks, and notes. Syncing SmarterMail with most smartphones—including the iPhone, Palm Pre, and Windows Mobile devices—is quick, easy, and automatic with Exchange ActiveSync. Benefits of syncing with Exchange ActiveSync include:
- Two-way syncing and push technology – The always-up-to-date feature of Exchange ActiveSync ensures any changes to collaboration data are automatically recorded in both SmarterMail and the mobile device in real time.
- One solution, comprehensive synchronization – Exchange ActiveSync seamlessly handles the real-time synchronization of email, folders, calendars, contacts, notes, and tasks in a single step.
- Speed – Exchange ActiveSync contains 18 patented methods that improve the speed and efficiency of syncing transmissions.
- More mobile devices – Numerous device and firmware manufacturers have embraced this technology, including Apple, Motorola, Nokia, Palm, Sony Ericsson, and Symbian, and it is already available on hundreds of different smartphones.
- Extended mobile battery life – Transmission time is the most power-intensive aspect of cell phone use. Because other sync methods have longer transmission times than Exchange ActiveSync, they dramatically consume battery life.
- Feature Add-on – Microsoft Active Sync is an add-on. Purchase a license for an additional $10/yr.